joined Apr 27, 2013

JUST TAKE ALL MY TEARS DAMMIT

Eh, not like they actually ended up parting

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

that's not the point though... it just has a lot of implications

also anything can happen in the 4th movie.

last edited at Aug 14, 2015 4:48AM

joined Jul 7, 2015

A good story from Ako, the setting take's place inside Homura's barrier where Sayaka struggles with the thoughts of having to leave Kyouko eventually.
Stories where Kyouko and Sayaka remain as close friends but inhabit feelings for each other are my favorite kind.

%d0%a1%d0%bd%d0%b8%d0%bc%d0%be%d0%ba
joined Nov 10, 2013

Didn't watch anime. But it is still good.

joined Jun 7, 2015

Its so very rare that the yuriproject translate the doujin

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

Eh, there's gonna be a 4th movie? I thought the announcement for "Atonement" was just a (well-orchestrated..) April Fool's joke?

joined Jul 15, 2015

KyouSaya is always the sweetest couple and the cutest couple for me

NEVER GET ENOUGH OF THEM

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

wait i dont get it, what spoilers? Do I need to watch the movies to get this?

joined Aug 14, 2015

ᆦ>spoilers

The spoilers are that it tells you what the end game of Madoka, Sayaka, and Nagisa's plan is during Rebellion. The doujin keeps saying that it's a dream world and when it's over Kyouko and Sayaka will get separated. This is why Sayaka says "There's not much I can leave for you" and " This time Kyouko is going to be the one to lose something." That something being Sayaka.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

ᆦ>spoilers

The spoilers are that it tells you what the end game of Madoka, Sayaka, and Nagisa's plan is during Rebellion. The doujin keeps saying that it's a dream world and when it's over Kyouko and Sayaka will get separated. This is why Sayaka says "There's not much I can leave for you" and " This time Kyouko is going to be the one to lose something." That something being Sayaka.

Thank you for joining Dynasty just to clarify this for me, I appreciate it :)

joined Nov 23, 2013

Went in to this expecting it to need a foot_fetish tag...

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Eh, there's gonna be a 4th movie? I thought the announcement for "Atonement" was just a (well-orchestrated..) April Fool's joke?

You seriously don't think Rebellion is the end of the series do you? April Fools prank or not it's not going to end there.

joined Apr 15, 2013

You seriously don't think Rebellion is the end of the series do you? April Fools prank or not it's not going to end there.

Posts like this could really use the wishful thinking tag. But, hey, I live in hope.

Dum spiro spero.

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

That's true... Sayaka understandably believes they will though. Do we have any canon confirmation that these two still live together when Homura reshapes the world?

This is an Urobuchi and Akiyuki work, and one of their most thorough and brilliant ones at that, so about 85% of the "canon" at the end of Rebellion is what we call 'subtext' in this community. AKA, you have to interpret, analyze, and read between the lines.

However, to answer your question, we sorta do. Kyouko's hard past is not going to suddenly not happen, poor girl. And they remain the closest together in Homucifer's most recent timeline, so it'd only make sense.

We have no confirmed continuation to the series, but if Urobuchi and Akiyuki's krew at Shaft butted heads about one, it'd be amazing and make sense. There's enough possible material for a true finale, as well as the fanhood and financial support to convince management it'd be a smart decision. Shaft hasn't announced their next project after Nisekoi:, so who knows what they'll be doing next.

But if they don't ever continue it, that'd be fine and okay as well. If they do continue it, we can expect a lot more yuri canonization if anything, because Shaft has proved on multiple occasions that they're on our side (Negima, Hanamonogatari, Sasami@, Koufuku Graffiti).

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

Trust me, I'm the first to hope for a new Madoka movie but then again there's many series with an ending that makes me wish for a sequel which never get one..
Then again their April Fool's joke got a lot of positive critics and the premise of Homura and Madoka being enemies sounds pretty cool to me. Also, why would they bother animating new scenes just for a joke if they knew they weren't going to continue the series?

We have no confirmed continuation to the series, but if Urobuchi and Akiyuki's krew at Shaft butted heads about one, it'd be amazing and make sense. There's enough possible material for a true finale, as well as the fanhood and financial support to convince management it'd be a smart decision. Shaft hasn't announced their next project after Nisekoi:, so who knows what they'll be doing next.

But if they don't ever continue it, that'd be fine and okay as well. If they do continue it, we can expect a lot more yuri canonization if anything, because Shaft has proved on multiple occasions that they're on our side (Negima, Hanamonogatari, Sasami@, Koufuku Graffiti

I hope you're right. Now that you mention it, that's a lot of shows with yuri-ish content, I wasn't even aware Shaft was the one who made these shows.. Yes I must be living under a rock xD

last edited at Aug 15, 2015 5:03AM

joined Mar 25, 2013

Trust me, I'm the first to hope for a new Madoka movie but then again there's many series with an ending that makes me wish for a sequel which never get one..
Then again their April Fool's joke got a lot of positive critics and the premise of Homura and Madoka being enemies sounds pretty cool to me. Also, why would they bother animating new scenes just for a joke if they knew they weren't going to continue the series?

But if they don't ever continue it, that'd be fine and okay as well. If they do continue it, we can expect a lot more yuri canonization if anything, because Shaft has proved on multiple occasions that they're on our side (Negima, Hanamonogatari, Sasami@, Koufuku Graffiti

I hope you're right. Now that you mention it, that's a lot of shows with yuri-ish content, I wasn't even aware Shaft was the one who made these shows.. Yes I must be living under a rock xD

I for one do hope that there won't be a 4th movie. The ending for Rebellion was perfect.

Also yay for more Yamada Ako, I wondered why I didn't have the raws for this one but it got released two months ago so xD

I still have 12 raws >.>

Also there are a few mistakes in the doujin. On page 17 the third bubble "The look on your just now" where 'face' is missing and in page 22 in the second to last bubble " no matter how bad it get from now" should be 'gets'.

Nii
joined Jul 23, 2018

Just gonna point out that Kyoko's foot looks hella fuckin weird on the cover image

To reply you must either login or sign up.