Forum › Shounen discussion

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

Pretty amazing story! And the girl's open because she have both as her parent even though there is only one.

That bending ability reminds me of Horror movies....

joined May 2, 2013

So annoying that they always seem to make adult trans women (or similar) characters more masculine-looking than the most masculine cis man.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

No, no she is wrong, is obviously a ghost of a boy who possesed her, and then another boy possesed Miyaji! that's the most obvious explanation because "they're both girls".

Well being serious this time, for a girl to come with such conclusión... Innocent characters can be so cute it hurts!

1014444_207779289375131_131166766_n
joined Jul 19, 2013

I loved this!!!!! Why can't they be longer? I need more yuri.... hehe

Tumblr_m6qk60jppk1r95frro1_500
joined May 28, 2013

I feel like she created this "boy" side to her as an explanation for her feelings - As she couldnt see a girl liking another girl, didnt think it was truly possible and so created another self to provide a reason. But maybe am wrong?

Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

now THIS. this is what I like.

WeatheredPeach Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Jan 10, 2013

Oooh, I really like the art of this author.

So annoying that they always seem to make adult trans women (or similar) characters more masculine-looking than the most masculine cis man.

Eeeh, have you completely missed the main appeal of the DynaTraps Reader? I'd go as far as to say that most transwomen in manga are moeblobs more femme than the femmest of ciswomen.

Also: Whoa, I didn't even notice the transgender parent. I think the main reason to have really masculine looking transwomen is to show the reader that they do indeed have the secondary sexual attributes that made society assign them a gender that they do not identify with. I mean, it's a story element that you want the reader to catch, and readers can be quite stupid... I missed it on both of my previous read-throughs >.<

...now, do we want some kind of "transgender sidecharacter" or "LGBTQ parrents" tags?

joined May 2, 2013

I did specify adult trans women.

joined Apr 29, 2013

Wow this is pretty deep.

20130914102642ff8
joined Jul 1, 2013

I feel like she created this "boy" side to her as an explanation for her feelings - As she couldnt see a girl liking another girl, didnt think it was truly possible and so created another self to provide a reason. But maybe am wrong?

I totally agree with you.
Also Konno Kita is one of my favorite yuri artists of all time, I just adore her art!<3

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

I want more teasing, dang. I was in a flush the whole time I was reading. Thanks Yuri Project. Salute to Konno Kita for another great story.

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

i wanted to see a more explicit yuri from konno kita,
these works have a very peacefull air about them, i like this style and writing

Av
joined Jun 7, 2013

Lovely. What a lovely masterpiece. smitten <3

Dynasty02
joined May 25, 2013

I, too, have a perverted man living inside of me.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I, too, have a perverted man living inside of me.

Start charging him rent!

joined Feb 1, 2013

So cute. I lved this one.

joined Apr 20, 2013

OH MY GOOOOOOOD!
http://imageshack.com/scaled/large/826/wygn.jpg

THAT'S what I'm talking about! We need moar! Konno Kita always surprising me. Awesome!

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

This mangaka sure is amazing... Every little story is soso touching... and beautiful)

joined Jul 19, 2013

This manga is so good. It was touching to see how each girl figured out how she felt or try to understand how she felt in different ways. Yes, a beautiful story.

joined Apr 20, 2013

It DESERVES a continuation!

2cik09g
joined Aug 17, 2013

OMG, Konno Kita never disappoints and delivers yet another amazing story! I like her first three oneshots sooo much

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

That was somewhat comedic and...
OMG LOL
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/shounen#15

Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013

I totally agree with you.
Also Konno Kita is one of my favorite yuri artists of all time, I just adore her art!<3

I agree wih both of you, :3
I really like reading yuri. Especially the ones like this.

Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

this one was nice, and I agree that she came up with the boy thing as an explanation and was running away from her feelings... hopefully in the future she will be more accepting of herself ^.^

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Lol. I'm a sadistic one so I kinda relate with Miyaji.
ψ(`∇´)ψ

To reply you must either login or sign up.