Forum › An Absurd Relationship discussion

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I hope the blonde girl from the first chapter will have something to do with the continuation. I thought at first it was a reboot or something, but as it's not, I think some link to the previous story is necessary to justify not just making a new main character. In addition, I wonder of the title will actually reflect anything following the first chapter.

-Het delenda est

last edited at Apr 27, 2015 12:58PM

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

damn, them endings though!

joined May 23, 2013

She's a total lesbian I'm that girly too and I'm a lesbian who likes girls like that. Strong women.

joined May 23, 2013

The blond girl second and third chp want to duck her. she's gay as F&#%#. I'm just like her and I'm girly. She's just embarrass to tell her what's up.

last edited at Apr 28, 2015 12:09AM

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

The blond girl second and third chp want to duck her. she's gay as F&#%#. I'm just like her and I'm girly. She's just embarrass to tell her what's up.

I doubt she's the too embarrassed kinda girl.

joined May 23, 2013

I doubt she's the too embarrassed kinda girl.

The worse that could happen is she is related to the first girl and just wants revenge on her. However I do feel she has feeling for the maincharacter because it's noticable but anything can happen since miss Jin likes to make how do we put it not happy couple endings.

last edited at Apr 28, 2015 12:26AM

joined May 23, 2013

Well, I love Takemiya's strong but flawed and kinda jerk-ish characters so this seems like it's going to be really interesting.

Emi and Mika should totally meet.

Yes! More angst!

I think Jin has meet too much jerkish people in her life that she feels her manga can do justice for her to write characters base on th these people. I would too.

joined Jan 8, 2014

I think Jin has meet too much jerkish people in her life that she feels her manga can do justice for her to write characters base on th these people. I would too.

I think Jin-sensei just likes to do more for her characters to differentiate... and explores them as a personal standard, keeping things fresh and interesting... There's a reason she's one of the best nod yep ^_^

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

whats an "admiral's baton"

I'm guessing it's a euphemism for a vibrator/dildo. Or something to spank with.

Normally I'd have guessed that too, but in this case I'm assuming it has something to do with continuing the joke from the credits page of ch.2, where she says something about Kantai Collection and calls her "Admiral Emi". Clear as mud to me, I've never read that stuff.

I guess it might be a mixture of the two

Dynasinsompropic
joined Jul 24, 2013

dayummm.. those pick up lines from chap 2&3
I'd totally fall for her in minutes

joined Apr 26, 2014

Next please!!!

joined Feb 18, 2015

Well, it totally seems like the new girl is hitting on her to me, but she seems to want to avoid getting hurt again... I really am curious how this story will progress. I wish the chapters were longer though...

Gah1
joined May 25, 2015

What signs does one give off to be suspected of being a lesbian lol

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

What signs does one give off to be suspected of being a lesbian lol

It's the eyes for sure
xD

joined Jan 8, 2014

I forsee passionate embraces between these two in the future...but the tease...ugh the tease has got me all worked up lol ^_^

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Those expressions were perfect for that credits page lol.

Uhmm... why does this chapter have so many creepy looking faces? What's DA DEAL with thtat MYSTERIOUS gurl?!? I really believe there'll be a revenge act coming.... O_O

joined Oct 4, 2014

This story is still the same as chapter 1 right ? Same hair and all about blondie

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

^no!!

get married and quit job.. must be nice i'm so jello!

KoutarouTatsumiya
joined Dec 3, 2014

....this gay child is confused by the credits......What is it if it's not coffee?

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

Ok, so remember when we thought Jin's artistic ability got better? Cause we could tell the difference between the characters finally. Now it just looks like she's reusing characters from her other manga. Takemiya is a woman right??

joined Aug 19, 2012

im actually ok with people refusing character arts.

though this particular manga moves so slowly. I can't wait to see where it goes

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

Mygawd, I love the deep thinking xD

joined Mar 30, 2012

....this gay child is confused by the credits......What is it if it's not coffee?

Some healthy dose of aphrodisiac.

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

This story is still the same as chapter 1 right ? Same hair and all about blondie

I think she left the job and got married. Which is why the black haired girl said "old me."

To reply you must either login or sign up.