Forum › Request

joined Jul 17, 2015

I don't know if this is the right place to ask but could you please translate a manga named 12 beast for me? If you are interested I'll provide some links if you want them. Thanks for listening.

last edited at Jul 17, 2015 6:31PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Dynasty doesn't actively translate except in special cases right now. Doubtful any requests will be done.

joined Jan 30, 2013

Generally speaking, you can't just expect people to start scanlating for you. It's a ton of work. Although you could always try to make your own group. If you've got access to the scans, you could go to Yuri Project's board and see where it takes you.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

I'm pretty sure 12 Beast is licensed by Seven Seas.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

'Tis licensed, and when googled has a MagaFox page you could check if not wanting to pay, and have a stronger stomach than I,

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Generally speaking, you can't just expect people to start scanlating for you. It's a ton of work. Although you could always try to make your own group. If you've got access to the scans, you could go to Yuri Project's board and see where it takes you.

It's a het harem so I don't think yuri project is the best place to ask.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

'Tis licensed, and when googled has a MagaFox page you could check if not wanting to pay, and have a stronger stomach than I,

Don't matter, only 9 chapters translated, from what I remember it's been almost one year since it was dropped, you either buy it or try to find scans, and why need a stronger stomach than you ChocolateCakeLover?

last edited at Jul 17, 2015 7:49PM

joined Jan 30, 2013

It's a het harem so I don't think yuri project is the best place to ask.

Well I thought considering that this is dynasty... nevermind.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Dynasty is a het haven, don't know why anyone would advise yuri project.

Needed a stronger stomach than me to actually go on that site T.

last edited at Jul 17, 2015 9:09PM

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Yeah, I totally wanted to insult him about it but then I held back.

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

We uploaded Yuri Hell on here, we don't even know what our own staff is doing anyway

To reply you must either login or sign up.