Forum › Bloom Into You discussion

Mig
joined Jun 25, 2015

New OTP lol ♡
Why are they so cool? ♬

joined Feb 18, 2015

Well... That was interesting. I truly didn't expect that the sempai would be the one to fall first. That is such a great trope subversion that it made me like this instantly. (I really don't know why it flew under my yuri radar back in May!)

Then the 2nd chapter... We have some clear hurt feelings from the best friend/probably future vice president of the Student Council. One wonders if, when she finds out the real reason for Sempai's choice, if she will be hurt even more, as in "I've loved you all this time and you fall for another?"; will she be disappointed, as in "You picked her because of lust? Are you really serious about getting elected, or do you just want to get the girl?"; or will she be understanding, as in "Well... That all makes sense now! Let me run interference for you to protect your love, my best friend! My parents won't be home tonight... want to have a slumber party? I can arrange to visit someone else! and the two of you can do 'election planning' wink nudge Know-what-I-mean?".

In any event, this could be a big favorite if it keeps up the quality!

last edited at Jul 14, 2015 1:21PM

Ioruu%20dr
joined Jul 13, 2014

Why the hell is her reaction only that!?
How unorthodox. In cases like this, we usually see the kissed party to run or actually be really embarrassed. But seriously, continuing walking beside the kissing party and only said "that's my line?" seriously? Whether it was a guy or a girl, whether you're het or homo, someone still kissed you! On the lips! Unless she's asexual. Actually, Is she even capable of showing emotions?

Cough Well! This is certainly interesting though. And Rireba's shading is still OP.

last edited at Jul 14, 2015 1:50PM

Z118074050
joined Feb 1, 2013

chapter 2 is really cute.

Smollmboye
joined Sep 25, 2013

Not sure how I feel about the fast development, and if anything that kiss made me feel more awkward than having the doki doki feelings. Ah well, at least the MC isn't totally on board with the yuri yet, so that might keep it still interesting.

I like how it's being treated that way in-universe, though. Senpai has no idea how to fall in love, and she's being a huge awkward moron about it, which everybody is taking note of & commenting on.

joined Jun 12, 2015

If anyone is interested, Ihoshiku is doing live translation of chapter 3. It's happening now! Check this out and refresh from time to time for updates.

last edited at Jul 14, 2015 4:59PM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

If anyone is interested, Ihoshiku is doing live translation of chapter 3. It's happening now! Check this out and refresh from time to time for updates.

I knew it. This series is great. It's honestly first time I saw this kind of story and I'm excited how it will turn out.

last edited at Jul 14, 2015 6:00PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

This is going towards the direction I wanted it to go, said it a while ago:

This is why I think its interesting to have the MC as the love interest (yes I know it's common it het), I'd love to see her get conquered/romanced by senpai...

Just hope this progresses in a satisfactory fashion with some proper build up, instead of none at all like it's been so far.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

flips

This is why I think its interesting to have the MC as the love interest (yes I know it's common it het), I'd love to see her get conquered/romanced by senpai...

It's not just MC as love interest. Instead of feeling confused by that whole confession she actually doesn't feel a thing and wishes she was moved by it. I don't think I ever read something like that. I can't wait where it will go.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

In chapter 3 She gives her senpai explicit permission to woo her. I don't think I've ever seen that in a manga either.

Smollmboye
joined Sep 25, 2013

Cannot wait for an update. Anybody know when it's happening?

Untitled
joined Aug 14, 2014

Love each angle and scene the mangaka draws this series in. It's nice and when something surprising happens it's like ... drawled out. i like it lmao

Untitled
joined Jul 6, 2015

This reminds me of the manhwa fluttering feelings. Except the pacing is MUCH more faster lmao.

joined Jul 15, 2015

OH MY GOD! THERES AN ACE THAT I CAN IDENTIFY WITH AND I'M SO HAPPY. I FEEL EXACTLY LIKE THE PROTAGONIST AND THIS IS A GREAT DAY ToT (I had to create an account just to share my happiness)

last edited at Jul 15, 2015 3:09AM

20240420_135750
joined Jan 19, 2015

oh my god they are all so great in this manga, saeki is so perceptive, nanami and yuu are so the same person with the falling in love thing, must be why they don't know how to act / react and they're so aware and awkwardly open about it. I've said this before but it is really great to see their interactions, very refreshing really

joined Jul 31, 2014

This story really catch both my eye and heart.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

In chapter 3, I love Yuu's angry face. "UNFAIR!" (You are feeling love and not me...)

Oh%20hoh%20hoh%20hoh
joined Jul 15, 2015

This is probably the best of the best fresh breath needed for (yuri)manga in general. it's probably gonna be canceled (soothsayer)

I certainly hope not

last edited at Jul 15, 2015 8:07AM

Hjuj
joined Jun 29, 2014

I'm just going to sit here in the corner quietly shipping Touko x Sayaka till my heart breaks, yayy.

Yurimangac
joined Nov 15, 2013

oh! bold!

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

That was a pretty awesome chapter

4%20copy
joined Oct 6, 2014

fuckinnnnnnnnnnn gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

now this is the type of shit i sign up for when i look for yuri

Nina Crepaldi
Fairy_tail_zero_ch03_12%20-%20c%c3%b3pia
joined Dec 7, 2014

This is a good one, i don't know why but i hope the senpai is the one going after and not being loved back, at least for now.

That would be interesting...and the title almost gives that that's what will happen

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Nina Crepaldi

This is a good one, i don't know why but i hope the senpai is the one going after and not being loved back, at least for now.

That would be interesting...and the title almost gives that that's what will happen

This is exactly what happened. You can read chapter 3 here.

last edited at Jul 18, 2015 11:54PM

joined Apr 25, 2013

Very familiar with Strawberry Panic fan :)

To reply you must either login or sign up.