Forum › If I Could Fly discussion

Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

There's no way in hell this story could have been many more cuter!!! I love it!!! :3 10/10

Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

Well then. That was over dramatic xD

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

This was the very first bit of scanlation we ever did. Needless to say, I have a special fondness for it. (That's also why it's fairly rough. Sorry for that.) It's really nothing much, but it is cute for what it is.

last edited at May 19, 2013 8:15AM

Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

This was the very first bit of scanlation we ever did. Needless to say, I have a special fondness for it. (That's also why it's fairly rough. Sorry for that.) It's really nothing much, but it is cute for what it is.

Thank you for your hard work, i'm glad you guys worked on it. I love this one shot :)

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Total agreement with ai-chan, this was great and you're great for bringing it to us.

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

Thanks for saying so. That means a lot. If you liked this, I'd also recommend the other one-shot that we've done, Oniyuri-san and Himeyuri-san.

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/oniyuri_san_and_himeyuri_san

Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

Thanks for saying so. That means a lot. If you liked this, I'd also recommend the other one-shot that we've done, Oniyuri-san and Himeyuri-san.

Thankies a lot for this info :D

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I love that one too, especially the big splash at the end. Grand stuff indeed.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

D'aww that was nice.

Dang, this mangaka's art changed a lot.

last edited at Nov 17, 2013 11:12PM

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

aww~ that was kawaii :3

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

Aww, this one is great. Tsumari's determination to confess is pretty feelsy, and then such a satisfying conclusion.

joined Jun 5, 2014

reading this left me with a tingling on my kokoro xD

__remilia_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_kameyan__79633e04034b3c99d7cf88e4370ce72e
joined Apr 28, 2014

It's pretty convenient that these two love each other despite never having talked or in any way interacted. Disney convenient.

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

It's pretty convenient that these two love each other despite never having talked or in any way interacted. Disney convenient.

Blame the English language for having one word to represent a spectrum of meanings far larger than the electromagnetic. Plus, kinda unfair to say they never interacted. The fact they went out of their ways to see each other and say hello every morning carries a lot of meaning.

joined Mar 25, 2013

Blame the English language for having one word to represent a spectrum of meanings far larger than the electromagnetic. Plus, kinda unfair to say they never interacted. The fact they went out of their ways to see each other and say hello every morning carries a lot of meaning.

The hello that was shown here was the first time they've said hello to each other though. "That's the first time I've heard her voice." Also on the same way on her way home she saw her with her brother. I'm not disagreeing with you, only pointing out that one of your 'reasons' is not correct :]

last edited at Jul 4, 2015 4:54AM

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

The hello that was shown here was the first time they've said hello to each other though. "That's the first time I've heard her voice." Also on the same way on her way home she saw her with her brother. I'm not disagreeing with you, only pointing out that one of your 'reasons' is not correct :]

No, you're right. But there's a lot that can be communicated without saying anything specifically. So you're right that I was wrong with what I said, but again, they had plenty of times they did interact, even if it was only a glance in passing. I mean shoot, that's how most relationships started in medieval Europe, and even during older eras in Japan and China.

But my main point is that their "love" is a different kind of love than one shared by best friends who have known each other for a long time and then start dating. It's a bit more shallow, and has a lot of need to grow, but it does not make it nonexistent.

Maki%20und%20nico
joined Nov 18, 2014

awesome i love it 10/10

joined Mar 30, 2012

I really did enjoy the simple plot but the awkward overdramatic confusion and super quick resolution somehow threw me off a bit, maybe their daily 7:47 interaction was portrayed too shallow.

joined Jan 8, 2014

^_^ cute!
only in manga...
but still soo cute!

joined Nov 27, 2017

Well that was cheesey and a little nonsense. Can't complain, though.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

I always liked this one. Very simple and cute.

To reply you must either login or sign up.