Forum › Kase-san discussion

starsaber123
Untitled
joined May 8, 2013

I dont get how anyone could think this came AFTER chapter 5- or ANY chapter- its made very clear its a prequel.

I think they were referring to the Chocolate and Kase-san chapter not this new one.

joined Jul 3, 2011

A little backstory explanation is just what this series needed

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I dont get how anyone could think this came AFTER chapter 5- or ANY chapter- its made very clear its a prequel.

I think they were referring to the Chocolate and Kase-san chapter not this new one.

Ah - that would explain the confusion lol. That chapter isnt very clear in its placement.

joined Apr 20, 2013

I want to read MORE KASE SAN without a care in the world! <; AAAAAA;>

Awnng~ I'll reread that! U 3U

Rsz_11rsz_029_001_08
joined Jul 8, 2013

The look on Inoue's face, on page 23, just screams "A new challenger has appeared".

You realize this is a prequel, right?

She would be the first lol. Not the new one.

So would she be the "ex in the same club" they mentioned in earlier chapters? o:

I've reread this series... I don't know how many times, and I love it and squeal every time. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Gelert_Xross
joined Apr 15, 2013

This series makes me smile. Also, not sure whether or not this has been pointed out in a more appropriate spot, but yuri project has been making at least one release a day since the start of June. So, yeah. That's pretty awesome. Thanks to everyone involved :D

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

Can I be slightly confused that this updated and also be really happy at the same time?

joined Apr 20, 2013

/> > > The look on Inoue's face, on page 23, just screams "A new challenger has appeared".

So would she be the "ex in the same club" they mentioned in earlier chapters? o:

Yes. Probably, she is the ex one. D: God! At least, it seemed pretty clear for me.

I reread it and melted down again~ Is just me that got excited so easily reading pages 25,26 & 27 of Love Song and Kase San!? ;AA; (Am I that weird? ;n_n;)

Someone said the next chapter is a continuation from ch5. Well, I'll not check out the raws. For my own sake~ <3

Did I already say I LOVE this art? (w 3w( //

Phyis Moderator
Midori-facepalm
Yuri Project
joined Dec 12, 2012

/> > > The look on Inoue's face, on page 23, just screams "A new challenger has appeared".

Yes. Probably, she is the ex one. D: God! At least, it seemed pretty clear for me.

Probably. If the high school grapevine is actually correct that is, Kase might never have dated anyone for all we know.

Someone said the next chapter is a continuation from ch5.

I did and it is.

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

I did and it is.

Thank goodness. I was really worried the artist was going to continue to duck having to show them as a real couple...

Rsz_11rsz_029_001_08
joined Jul 8, 2013

Ya know... I just noticed.

Am I the only one who initially thought Kase-san was talking about herself here even though she wasn't? xD

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kase_san_ch06#3

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

AH I love the artwork and the cuteness of this series. More More MORE MOE! ;_:

joined Jan 30, 2013

I'm re-reading the whole thing all over again until the translated version of chapter 7 and 8 is out. It's too much for my heart to wait but I must endure and be thankful! ;;

joined Aug 6, 2013

ASDFGHJKL YYYEEEESSSS

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Yamada has the best socks in manga. Pretty great to see them back this chapter.

joined Apr 13, 2012

oh god i just spilled my soup at the screen! It feels so great to have an update! I love Yamada so much, all of my hnnnnghs for this series ;///;

Img_2543
joined Feb 28, 2013

squeals and runs in circles until she trips and falls

OMGOMGOMG!!! They're so adorable!

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

ohohoh that kiss...
But I really do want to know if Kase had any past girlfriends. I kind of want some angst hehehe.

Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

KYAAAAAAA!!!! <3

Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

and here I was all waiting for something like Kase-san and a DATE :3

Assuming that there will be a chapter with a title like that, I will be expecting a nervous (in Yamada and Kase's POV) and hilarious date (to us readers). Yamada will be panicking and Kase will laugh. Yamada will become sad, Kase will comfort her. Hoping much but, I want there to be a kiss..

Like I said, assuming there is a chapter titled A Date and Kase-san.

I knoooow!!! kyaa!!

Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

Haha, well, i really think it's gonna be over but i'm glad it doesnt. It's a super nice, simply and relaxing story with no big complications, i enjoyed it a lot. It make me smile and i felt full of love too... I love it.

same same!

Tumblr_m6qk60jppk1r95frro1_500
joined May 28, 2013

Omg ahhhhh i was squealing inside my chest at that kiss scene. They are one of the best couples :D

last edited at Oct 3, 2013 6:39PM

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!

TTTTHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYY FUCKING KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEDDDD!!!

AND WHAT'S WITH THAT MOE!! GYAAAAAAAAAAA!!

i CAN DEFINITELY DIE HAPPY NOW! BUT i CERTAINLY WILL NOT DIE RIGHT NOW!

KISS!!!

GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

i was all KYAH KYAH KYAH! that it made me read the whole series again :3 hahaha

Ymir%20x%20christa%20portrait
joined Jul 26, 2011

I feel all light and fluffy (•̪┌┐•̪) ♥

To reply you must either login or sign up.