Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Sj2
joined Nov 23, 2014

Woah.... that ending >_<
That tattooed girl reminds me of Spider Lilies. Also, read from left to right may be appropriate for this one.

EDITED BY MRENGENIOUS: (also kyra)
Apologies for the comment hijack, but forums are a bit limited.

Chapters currently released, check back for more

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, Special Chapter, 16, 17, 18

Instructions from Meru on her Tumblr

How to do the thing:

1) How to spend dirty gaijin money and not get sued

2) How to see dirty gaijin text

Option 1: Add-on method

Step 1) Install browser add-on

-IF USING CHROME INSTALL TAMPERMONKEY
-IF USING FIREFOX, INSTALL GREASEMONKEY

Step 2) Install script to browser add-on

Option 2: Bookmark method

Step 1) Make sure bookmarks bar is visible

(Note: The bookmarks bar is a toolbar right under the address bar.)

If the bookmarks bar of your browser is already shown, then go to Step 2.

If the bookmarks bar of your browser is hidden, then let's show it:

CHROME: Press Ctrl Shift B (Command Shift B on a Mac)

Firefox: Right-click the empty space on the right of the tabs at the top of the window > Bookmarks Toolbar

Internet Explorer: Right-click the empty space in the menu bar at the top of the window > Favorites bar

Now the bookmarks bar is shown!

Step 2) Make a new bookmark

Step 3) Name bookmark something relevant and copy the java code below into the URL/Address field

javascript:(function() { var oss_js = document.createElement('script'); oss_js.type = 'text/javascript'; oss_js.src = 'http://static.oddsquad.org/js/naver.reader.oss.js'; document.body.appendChild(oss_js);})();

Now go to the release that you want to read, for example Chapter 2

YOU MUST WAIT FOR THE PAGE TO FULLY LOAD

Step 4) Click on the bookmark, and see magic happen

last edited at Jul 11, 2015 3:45PM

joined Jul 8, 2013

EDITED BY KYRA

How to do the do for iSheeps

These next steps aren't strictly necessary.

You can do them on the desktop site as shown on the post above. You just have to wait a bit for the coins you purchased to sync over to the desktop site. However, if it's more convenient for you to do it directly on your iSheep device, then follow these instructions

/end kyra hijack

Stuff this user said: So...she was basically just raped, wasn't she? I mean, unless that's some kind of arrangement they already had but...she literally couldn't even move when they left. So yeah, I'm calling rape.

last edited at Jul 3, 2015 2:05PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

KYRA EDIT

Wai can't I see the gay comiks

For people who are having trouble accessing the overlays, there are two things you need to check.

1. Check if we've actually translated the chapter.

• You can easily tell because translated chapters will have chapter titles in English, like so

2. Check that you're viewing the HD version of the raws. This only applies to chapter 1 because there are two versions the 720px wide free version and 1024px wide paid version

The HD box will be red like so.

Note that if you hover your mouse over the button when it's greyed out, it'll turn red but it doesn't mean you've paid. However, if you've actually paid for it, it'll always be red even if you don't hover your mouse over it

If you are using the bookmark method you'll see the translated chapter titles only once you click the bookmarklet. However, if you have the addon installed, you will see the translated chapter titles right away.

Stuff this user said: Needs Reads from left-to-right

last edited at Jul 4, 2015 6:54AM

BolbyNasution
Img_283753346996831
joined Jan 12, 2014

Wow, another manhwa.. or is it manhua?
The art is.. nice, but it's not my taste. I'm not complaining of course.

Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

I love these yuri webcomics. Looking forward to more of this one.

So...she was basically just raped, wasn't she? I mean, unless that's some kind of arrangement they already had but...she literally couldn't even move when they left. So yeah, I'm calling rape.

She could clearly move in the last panel lol

last edited at Jun 21, 2015 1:08PM

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

YuriLoveFan

So...she was basically just raped, wasn't she? I mean, unless that's some kind of arrangement they already had but...she literally couldn't even move when they left. So yeah, I'm calling rape.

no...wat...no. don't just assume from the 1st chapter especially when it ends in a cliff hanger.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

No rape here. It's all consensual.

See http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/6074-what-does-the-fox-say?page=2 post of bingojay for spoilers.

last edited at Jun 21, 2015 1:14PM

Images
joined May 22, 2014

Really? That seemed fairly consensual to me. She even seemed to take the lead.

joined Aug 4, 2014

Geez, after reading the title I hear this stupid song in my head again -.-

Other than that seems very promising, it might be even my new favorite, next to Their Story. I mean nowadays I will swallow almost everything but School life, cause I'm very tired of high school dramas but I always had a thing for OL.

Good to see that authors don't wait x chapters with developement, but I don't like the premise of love triangle.

What else... Artstyle is just great, women look stunning and full color is always plus.

So overall very good first impression, waiting for more.

last edited at Jun 21, 2015 1:16PM

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

I'll stick around for the adult life aspect and to check out more Korean yuri.

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

The way the guy in the blue shirt is drawn makes me lol so much.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I got the impression they were a couple - didnt look rapey at all.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Wh-... Why are ppl so on edge? Calling rape? lol

Anyways, yet to get a hold of me, anyone read head in from what is translated? What can I expect?

last edited at Jun 21, 2015 2:04PM

Kyosaya_Bubbiline
joined Jun 21, 2015

Waited the whole chapter for the nsfw and it was barely there at all D; also that team manager is cute by day, but sexy and tatted up by night. As for the president wehehell she is just mmmm. I kind of wanted something to happen with the new office lady, but hell if I got those two ladies my yuri cravings are satisfied. I definitely need more of this! So...many...cute...women...my heart......

Light_blue_429604_i0
joined Sep 28, 2014

wait, so all the future chapters that are translated would be listed on lezhin? where are we supposed to find them if the website is all in korean?

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

How does the Lezhin website works ? I suppose we have to buy coins here : 코인 충전 to access other chapters. But is there another methods to access those chapters ? Is this even possible for westerners to buy those coin ? I'm to lazy to try if there is a possibility this isn't even possible...

It's really frustrating when authors just make it impossible for foreigner to access their work...

last edited at Jun 21, 2015 2:17PM

Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

I think I've seen someone on tumblr post pages of this. If it is what I'm thinking of then it gets REALLY lewd. like getting fucked by a strap-on while trying to talk with their mother, on the phone, type of lewd

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

That was... interesting. Not sure how "rape" was assumed especially not without any context.

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

I really don't see any rape here .. The last page clearly have both of them "getting along" .... DRAMA!

Looking forward to see more of this :)

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

I really don't see any rape here .. The last page clearly have both of them "getting along" .... DRAMA!

Looking forward to see more of this :)

I like your definition of "getting along" :D
But yeah, I also don't see any rape here, not sure how people got that idea o.o

last edited at Jun 21, 2015 3:08PM

Huh?? I thought it would be DEFINITELY the sexy blonde and the black haired women to be a 'thing'...! O_O

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

such a minesweeper fail...
regardless, definitely not my cup of tea - pretty boring, art is quite annoying, and what really is crap are the side characters that make me feel sick. Enjoy your ride if you like it, of course, but I'm certainly out.

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

This is another must read <3 :3

Screen%20shot%202015-01-02%20at%2011.59.56%20pm
joined Jun 4, 2015

Anyways, yet to get a hold of me, anyone read head in from what is translated? What can I expect?

you guys realize any sex with where one party is impaired (such as through drugs or alcohol) they cannot legally give consent. Also a huge percentage of reported rapes are a partner or significant other forcing themselves on their partner

Winchester056
joined Nov 5, 2013

you guys realize any sex with where one party is impaired (such as through drugs or alcohol) they cannot legally give consent. Also a huge percentage of reported rapes are a partner or significant other forcing themselves on their partner

So you're an expert in Korean law?

To reply you must either login or sign up.