Forum › Yurika's Campus Life discussion

Park%20stroll
joined Nov 5, 2014

Now I'm really wondering how she actually spoke in the raws.. I think I spent so much time staring and trying to figure out what she said that I didn't really pay attention to the art anymore...

But that dorm mother is really pretty. Am I the only one kind of upset that someone else seduced her instead of Yurika, though the mighty gigolette seduced her once before but it feels like she's being taken away to me..
What is going on it feels like in my brain, I've labeled any girl that crosses path with Yurika her women.
Anyways, I'm looking forward to seeing how things unfold with the new challenger. Also I'm really glad that this finally got released. One can never have too much Yurika's campus life in their lives.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

It's complete at 5 volumes in Japan; I guess we still have more to look forward to.

joined Aug 22, 2013

I wonder if she's using kansaiben.

Now I'm really wondering how she actually spoke in the raws.. I think I spent so much time staring and trying to figure out what she said that I didn't really pay attention to the art anymore...

She is speaking a fake Kyoto version of the Kansai dialect, if I remember. It's been awhile since I looked at the raws. We couldn't really think of a good way to translate it in a way where things wouldn't be lost in English. Best way I can describe it is as a fake Parisian courtesan accent. Maybe the only American English equivalent would be an old Southern belle accent.

last edited at Jun 19, 2015 9:37AM

joined Nov 23, 2013

I desperately want to see those two combine their powers to seduce a girl in a threesome. Though I wonder if the poor girl would survive the experience.

minagi mikoto
joined Nov 14, 2014

A new seductress? This is turning into a yuri (shounen) battle manga, isn't it? xD

"A new challenger appear!"

Oh, my thoughts exactly! :D

last edited at Jun 22, 2015 9:59AM

Rfrf
joined May 31, 2013

if this was a male protagonist harem I wouldn't read it but everything changes when its yuri.
does this make me a shallow person?

Dude, there's plenty of male harem, so of course it's annoying and overused. ((cough cough, have you seen the naruto fanfiction))

But yuri??? When there's not as much as male harem in the world??? With nice art??? Yeah, you're fine

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

((cough cough, have you seen the naruto fanfiction))

dear god they are so..so...SO terrible its like he has been shipped with every fictional female character ever I EVEN FOUND A SHE HULK X NARUTO FANFIC HOW CAN YOU THINK THAT UP (starts going on an insane rant)

last edited at Jun 23, 2015 1:38AM

Park%20stroll
joined Nov 5, 2014

She is speaking a fake Kyoto version of the Kansai dialect, if I remember. It's been awhile since I looked at the raws. We couldn't really think of a good way to translate it in a way where things wouldn't be lost in English. Best way I can describe it is as a fake Parisian courtesan accent. Maybe the only American English equivalent would be an old Southern belle accent.

I see, dialects are really hard to translate to bring across the intended feeling, that's for sure! Though it was pretty tough to read, I feel like it brought out the feeling of what it was supposed to show. Can't thank you all enough for the hard work with the translation!

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

I wonder when this is ever going to get updated?
Funny series, love the Naruto like Lilly Battles!

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joined Feb 19, 2011

Yo Yurika comin for your Mom~

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Yay. I've been waiting for an update. Going after mom's ..watch out!

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

What timing, I was just reading this again earlier today! Hide your moms, Yurika-neesama is back \o/

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

My name is Cecilia... I have eyes similar to a chinesse (that's what people tell me) and long black hair... I've got my own fucking private yuri harem hell yeah.

last edited at Feb 6, 2016 12:53PM

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

oooo the sex-train continuous.

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

Every time Yurika does that pose and says "I will show them the power of a gigolette!" I imagine a muffled Sono Chi No Sadame playing in the background.

Itshappening
joined Feb 13, 2013

HUZZAH
THANK YOU MADOKAMI SAMA

joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol, I was wondering when we'd get a new ch ^_^
Of course the next chs will be amazing to witness, ah the powers of the giggolette

Panty%20from%20p.s.w.g
joined Jul 10, 2015

Yurika-oneesama is back!!! Can't wait to see the next few chapters roll out!!! Better go hide my mother...

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

It's baaaaackkk!!! I was just wondering if Payapaya scans was still active like 3 days ago lol. Glad to see you guys are :) thanks for the release!

Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

The next logical step for Yurika is to go for someone's grandmother. That would be a hilarious chapter if that ever happened.

Wizardloli
joined Sep 25, 2015

Well that was an enjoyable chapter. See you guys in 6 months.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

It's back! \o/

joined Jun 12, 2015

Finally.

To reply you must either login or sign up.