Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

joined Apr 20, 2015

Craptree

And then Seol-a realises its not about the umbrella

Holy crap. Is that really what it says? Impressive.

I honestly thought No-rae was just upset about the umbrella...I can't see why she'd be upset otherwise? -well aside from almost dying-

You just answered your question I think LOL. She did just go through a near-death experience so she's in shock for sure (hell I would be if that happened to me). She's probably fixating on the last "normal" thing before the accident, which is the umbrella.

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

Adspartan

Something's bothering me, is it No-rae who took of her jacket, or Seol-a who did it ?

Oh, No-rae (omg, I almost called her halmoni for some reason) was never wearing her jacket...she was wearing it over her shoulders like Seol-a tends to do when she's eating. First time I remember seeing No-rae do it tho.

kith

You just answered your question I think LOL. She did just go through a near-death experience so she's in shock for sure (hell I would be if that happened to me). She's probably fixating on the last "normal" thing before the accident, which is the umbrella.

XD

Okay, that's a little embarrassing. I think what was baffling me was why No-rae's -almost- tears seemed to derive from Seol-a and the umbrella. It being the last normal thing makes sense. Thank ya kindly. ^^

last edited at Jun 7, 2015 7:12PM

Jaismot
joined May 26, 2015

Adspartan

Something's bothering me, is it No-rae who took of her jacket, or Seol-a who did it ?

Oh, No-rae (omg, I almost called her halmoni for some reason) was never wearing her jacket...she was wearing it over her shoulders like Seol-a tends to do when she's eating. First time I remember seeing No-rae do it tho.

Oh, true! So it was just sliding from her shoulders... thank you for clearing this. I am too much in fan-girl-mode I think. =.=

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Craptree

And then Seol-a realises its not about the umbrella

Holy crap. Is that really what it says? Impressive.

Hah, the realising thing is non-verbal / wishful thinking.
I did translate some more, but you get weird results: No-rae after the flashback: Yes inde umbrella.
Well I got the world umbrella! :)

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

Jaismot

Oh, true! So it was just sliding from her shoulders... thank you for clearing this. I am too much in fan-girl-mode I think. =.=

Heh, no I should be thanking you for your gorgeous fan art. :3 [I was also one of many squealing this chapter haha...the inner fan-girl has captured us all]

Craptree

Hah, the realising thing is non-verbal / wishful thinking.
I did translate some more, but you get weird results: No-rae after the flashback: Yes inde umbrella.
Well I got the world umbrella! :)

Noooo now I'm disappointed. XD Hmm...well maybe you are right? I'll adopt the wishful thinking too.

last edited at Jun 7, 2015 7:42PM

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

Anyone have any idea who she had a heated conversation with on the phone??

That's some intense shit though. I think, due to the crash that No-rae might go on the offensive after she recovers some more. Realizing that she almost didn't have any chance to tell Seol-a that she loves her, I suspect No-rae will move that time table up some, especially considering the intimacy of that last hug. Seol-a clearly realized that it wasn't a normal hug either.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Anyone have any idea who she had a heated conversation with on the phone??

That's some intense shit though. I think, due to the crash that No-rae might go on the offensive after she recovers some more. Realizing that she almost didn't have any chance to tell Seol-a that she loves her, I suspect No-rae will move that time table up some, especially considering the intimacy of that last hug. Seol-a clearly realized that it wasn't a normal hug either.

It was with Norae. Seola heard background noise of the hospital and ask Norae where she was. Norae said not to come and she will would come home later. Seola got mad and yelled that Norae should tell her which hospital.

joined Jun 7, 2015

My Korean is too terrible to be able to translate everything, but I can give y'all a quick summary:
- Seol-A is about to head to the closest hospital in that area, but gets a phone call
- The phone call is from No-Rae, who noticed that she got a lot of missed calls from Seol-A
- The 'argument' is more along the lines of Seol-A demanding to know which hospital No-Rae is at, while No-Rae keeps insisting that she's fine (also don't come here pls thx)
- The nurse tells Seol-A that No-Rae's injuries aren't as bad as they look - something along the lines of no broken bones, some swelling(?) on the right wrist and some bruises
- I think Seol-A was saying that maybe No-Rae should be kept in hospital for observation just to be sure, but I have no clue what the nurse says in response
- No-Rae apologises for losing the umbrella

... And I'm completely lost at what the last line is saying.

I hope this helps a little until halmoni's translations go up c:

No-rae
joined Feb 4, 2015

Ah this was a good chapter I think. The thought of No-Rae thinking that she almost didn't have the chance to tell Seol-A her feelings, or be with her breaks my shipping heart omg. And that Seol-A demanded No-Rae to tell her where she was, because she was obviously really worried also makes go all sndfsndd. And the way No-Rae looked all wounded made me want to hug her too, my poor baby. The last hug felt special and I think Seol-A thought so too.

But really when will Seol-A start to realize her own feelings or at least No-Rae's feelings? I wonder if the fact that No-Rae realizing she wouldn't have Seol-A if she died would make her step up her game with Seol-A.

Thanks for the summary, this makes feel less restless about the translation haha.

last edited at Jun 7, 2015 8:49PM

CrescentLuna25
Ayase-aragaki%20-%20copy
joined Jul 20, 2013

I think this will make No-rae realize that telling Seol-a about her feelings is important.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Now, who took off No-Rae's jacket? Was it No-Rae, or Seol-A? Or did it just slipped of No-Rae's shoulders when she was leaning to hug Seol-A?
Also, Seol-A's expression on the few last panels, was she surprised by No-Rae's hug, or did No-Rae's hug triggered something in her? like maybe Seol-A realising her feelings. I wish
The very last text, I wonder whose thoughts is it...tried to google translate it and got this "O fate, lend me thy strength. Anything we can barely look at myself"

joined Apr 20, 2015

This is random....but the nurse is exactly like the store clerk from Their Story. Dat indulgent yuri smile XD

joined Jan 31, 2015

kith:

This is random....but the nurse is exactly like the store clerk from Their Story. Dat indulgent yuri smile XD

Lawl.

From why-because-idk:

http://why-because-idk.tumblr.com/post/120975292472/fluttering-feelings-fandom-be-like

pimtlem2qwer
joined Apr 6, 2015

How do you guys think Seol-a would react when she starts to notice her feelings for No-Rae? See for me, I think she would be worse then No-Rae. Denying her feelings and unintentionally hurting her by going out with a guy or something. IDK, haha.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

How do you guys think Seol-a would react when she starts to notice her feelings for No-Rae? See for me, I think she would be worse then No-Rae. Denying her feelings and unintentionally hurting her by going out with a guy or something. IDK, haha.

Oh please, for the love of FF, Samba please dont go that route.

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

I'm at a loss for words how great was the chapter! No-rae... that first panel with her scratched face... oh my... really...

Oh and I defintely got +1 for my non-existent Korean skills xD
In the last panels, the first hug makes Seol-a think to herself that No-rae needs to calm down. So she tells No-rae to look at her, just look at her. And when No-rae does, Seol-a says 'Hey, No-rae... Stop...', probably referring to 'don't cry'. And then come those eyes.. those eyes full of tears... Oh god, I wish I could hug No-rae myself with all my might at that moment...

The very last text, I wonder whose thoughts is it...tried to google translate it and got this "O fate, lend me thy strength. Anything we can barely look at myself"

If I got it right, "O fate, please, lend us your power! It seems there's no other way for us."
Seems to be a quote from somewhere...

And please, take this a with a HUGE PILE of salt, I really can't do much more than type in hangul and use a couple of online dictionaries

last edited at Jun 7, 2015 10:22PM

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

Thanks so much squishxd for the summary translation blurb. :3 It definitely helps.

pimtlem2qwer

I...hold on. Completely random, but how do you say your name??

I think it could go two ways...one, she freaks out like you said. Or two, she doesn't really care and goes along with it. I kind of think it'd go the second route. I forget what it was, but there was a oneshot where something similar happened. [Girl confesses to super popular girl who has never gone out with girls before]. The popular!girl just rolls with it. I feel like Seol-a would too. Granted, there were several circumstances in the latter case that contributed to her just rolling with it but...

While I wouldn't mind either case, I think it's more probable that No-rae is the one that'll prevent anything from happening, even if (and I think this is extremely likely) Seol-a makes the first move.

Profile_picture_by_sejuani_winterswrath-d6lk1uw
joined May 18, 2013

My Korean is too terrible to be able to translate everything, but I can give y'all a quick summary:
- Seol-A is about to head to the closest hospital in that area, but gets a phone call
- The phone call is from No-Rae, who noticed that she got a lot of missed calls from Seol-A
- The 'argument' is more along the lines of Seol-A demanding to know which hospital No-Rae is at, while No-Rae keeps insisting that she's fine (also don't come here pls thx)
- The nurse tells Seol-A that No-Rae's injuries aren't as bad as they look - something along the lines of no broken bones, some swelling(?) on the right wrist and some bruises
- I think Seol-A was saying that maybe No-Rae should be kept in hospital for observation just to be sure, but I have no clue what the nurse says in response
- No-Rae apologises for losing the umbrella

... And I'm completely lost at what the last line is saying.

I hope this helps a little until halmoni's translations go up c:

Thank you! you're a lifesaver, I can sleep (somewhat) tonight.

No-Raes is way too cute!.

No-rae
joined Feb 4, 2015

Umm I think Seol-A is actually the opposite. Maybe she will feel weird at first, not really knowing what to do but later she will act on those feelings.

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

ieeheh

Also, where does your new avatar come from?

I'm almost sure it's from WDTFS :P

WDTFS??

What Does The Fox Said - manhwa that halmoni is also translating :)

Oh cool!! Did Halmoni just start the translations and or is there a place to read it??

They won't release anything until the final version is ready

So it'll eventually appear here??

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Anyone understands the purpose of the Twelfth Night's quote at the end?
"dear destiny, please let us borrow your strength.
we cannot help ourselves”
Is it to describe the whole bus accident as a fateful incident to help them get closer? Or is it to foretell some fateful upcoming event that will push them towards each other?

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

ieeheh

Also, where does your new avatar come from?

I'm almost sure it's from WDTFS :P

WDTFS??

What Does The Fox Said - manhwa that halmoni is also translating :)

Oh cool!! Did Halmoni just start the translations and or is there a place to read it??

They won't release anything until the final version is ready

So it'll eventually appear here??

I think Halmoni said they got the permission to upload om YuriProject once finished, so yes?

L
joined Apr 12, 2014

Anyone understands the purpose of the Twelfth Night's quote at the end?
"dear destiny, please let us borrow your strength.
we cannot help ourselves”
Is it to describe the whole bus accident as a fateful incident to help them get closer? Or is it to foretell some fateful upcoming event that will push them towards each other?

I feel like this quote is about FF in general... Like how they're so crazy about each other that they can't help but be together.

joined Jan 31, 2015

Chapter 38 translation... actually, translation and rough typeset by taeyeonlikesgirls:
http://taeyeonlikesgirls.tumblr.com/post/120992447089/fluttering-feelings-38th-ch-trans

last edited at Jun 7, 2015 11:45PM

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

Whoa, thanks for the heads up anon!

What in the world though...I'm impressed you knew where it was from ieeheh. You like reading Shakespeare?? That being said, I've got no idea what it's supposed to represent. Maybe seeker has it right.

And on another note (thanks to taeyeon-tumblr-person for translating!!), No-rae was ridiculously cute this chapter. She reminds me of an adorable toddler more and more (ah but not in a weird way)...I suppose she's just really innocent and naive, easily traumatized and angry...there's nothing cynical behind her thoughts or worries, it's all really refreshing.

With teens/adults, you have to guess if there's a double meaning behind everything they do or say. It's kind of exhausting.

But kids...Kids just say whatever the hell they feel like. Sure, they may lie, but they're ridiculously bad at it (stereotypically anyways). Hell, maybe I'm wrong, but that seems to be No-rae, for the most part.

last edited at Jun 8, 2015 12:01AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.