Forum › Kurau Phantom Memory

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

This anime I saw a long, LONG time ago lol, but it has always been on my mind. It comes in goes in terms of memory sometimes but it always returns to my mind lol. I guess that's how much i liked it lol. Anyways away from the "wishful anime days of 2000-2009" Something is always on my mind, is there a manga of the Anime? I know there are some novels, I believe, but like after a somewhat of a happy ending "i suppose" I know its an "open ended ending" But I always wanted to know what happens to Christmas and "now newly born Kurau" or Christmas partner. I know after the ending < that Kurau "well not really Kurau, Cristmas other half. agh complicated to explain lol. well after the ending Where the actual Kurau gets her body back and spirit energy Kurau number 2 who was inside of Kurau number 1s body for most of the series till the end lol. Anyways at the end it shows that Kurau number one has a family but then Kurau number 2 (christams other half. Who was gone for a couple years) goes back to Christmas (who is now a bit older). Well after finally returning to Christmas it shows Christams by a river and Kurau number 2 appears for her and that's where the anime ends.> I always wanted to know if there was a manga continuation of the anime or if it continued in the Novels? I wanna know so badly what Christmas and Kurau number 2 (other half/partner) life was after they met again D:.If anyone knows a manga or novel continuation that would be awesome(and if there is none... well ill cry). As well if there has ever been any doujins of them? I ship the two energy pairs sooo hard XD

last edited at Jun 4, 2015 9:13PM

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

Well, according to wikipedia, there is an anime, a light novel, and a manga. The manga is also confirmed on manga updates as only 1 volume and complete. As for doujins, I don't know.

I also loved this anime, it was one of those that led me to enjoy yuri so much with that relationship between Kurau and Christmas. I just really like strong female friendships in general but those that are obviously more than that (soul mates or lovers or whatever) and take place in fantasy/sci fi/actions settings are my favorite. An example being Canaan.

last edited at Jun 4, 2015 8:47PM

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

I just found out obout this anime yesterday and then saw yuri fans really hating the ending. Should I be afraid?

joined Jan 30, 2013

Well, according to wikipedia, there is an anime, a light novel, and a manga. The manga is also confirmed on manga updates as only 1 volume and complete. As for doujins, I don't know.

I also loved this anime, it was one of those that led me to enjoy yuri so much with that relationship between Kurau and Christmas. I just really like strong female friendships in general but those that are obviously more than that (soul mates or lovers or whatever) and take place in fantasy/sci fi/actions settings are my favorite. An example being Canaan.

Agree so much!! And ok :( but yeah I really want to know some doujin of those two like they were such Yuri material lmao specially with the fact that they were literally soul mates and halfs at that couldn't live without each other ! I wonder why no doujins were never made. As well as I really want to know what happens to Christmas and Kurau number 2 (gotta call her other half that lol) I know she came back to her but like what's of their life?! They could had made a special or something damn it! :( which is why I really wanna know if it was continued by the novels or the manga :(

last edited at Jun 4, 2015 9:10PM

joined Jan 30, 2013

I just found out obout this anime yesterday and then saw yuri fans really hating the ending. Should I be afraid?

No not at all. The ending was actually rather "happy ending" just that many people don't understand that Christmas wasn't with the real Kurau through the entire anime. She was with her other half who was inside The original Kuraus body. Her other half < at th end of the anime as an exact replica of the younger Kurau or 12 year of Kurau. She returned to Christmas. And she still had all of the original Kuraus memories plus hers with Christmas (her other half). So it wasn't a bad ending but it felt like "COME ON THEY JUST GOT TOGETHER HOW CAN YOU END IT HERE > so yeah it wasn't that it was bad but that it ended like in a weird way lol. As for the anime it's full of yuriliciousness so please watch it really good plus a classic :/ we don't get a lot of good anime anymore -.-

last edited at Jun 4, 2015 9:08PM

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Okay, that's good to know. Thanks. :)

To reply you must either login or sign up.