Forum › Forum Rules

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Sooooo at least based on the above two posts, I'm pretty sure I know the answer, but just for an "official" confirmation: swearing is fine?

Swearing? Fuck, yeah!

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

^LOL. See what you did there.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Um, is necro-ing a thread ok?

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Yes, go for it.

Gao gao

Cyfer Uploader
513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

Yes, go for it.

Gao gao

Eating the imoutos seems like it should be against the forum rules, even if they are deliciousmell.

Gorigori.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Yes, go for it.

Gao gao

I'm sad that I have to necro the sports thread whenever something happens. No body but me cares...

Excepting of course that story about some basketball game where you played a game and lost or something? But that got deleted so the thread is me talking to myself with some input from Lucario.

Also, I think I've broken some of these rules. Certainly rule 6.

last edited at May 19, 2015 1:51AM

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

Eating the imoutos seems like it should be against the forum rules, even if they are deliciousmell.

Gorigori.

Eating imoutos isn't a crime for bears, it's in their nature!

Kirakira!

I'm sad that I have to necro the sports thread whenever something happens. No body but me cares...

Excepting of course that story about some basketball game where you played a game and lost or something? But that got deleted so the thread is me talking to myself with some input from Lucario.

Oh god, someone read that post? Kill me now.

OrangePekoe crawls into a hole and dies

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

What was so wrong with that post? It was amusing.

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

Like most things done in the heat-of-the-moment, in the state of emotional breakdown, it was very embarrassing.

last edited at May 23, 2015 2:02PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Like most things done in the heat-of-the-moment, in the state of emotional breakdown, it was very embarrassing.

Then I guess I'm sorry for reading it?

I get being embarrassed by your posts. See; any I've ever.

joined Jan 30, 2013

Out of curiosity, what happened to Nasteh Fish?

joined May 31, 2015

So not sure where else to post this, and I want to slap myself because I believe this question to be oblivious but...
Is it possible for a random user (i.e. me) to post pics onto the site? If so how and what are the rules I need to follow with respect to that, like proper tagging, only posting if the work was made to be yuri etc. If said random user can't, well they understand. (<_>)

joined Jan 30, 2013

Top right corner, click on your username then select Upload Request. Suggestion for improvement: Add a sentence or two concerning pictures.

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

So not sure where else to post this, and I want to slap myself because I believe this question to be oblivious but...
Is it possible for a random user (i.e. me) to post pics onto the site? If so how and what are the rules I need to follow with respect to that, like proper tagging, only posting if the work was made to be yuri etc. If said random user can't, well they understand. (<_>)

What aletto mentioned is correct.

Expanding on that a bit, the plan is/was to eventually open the images section so that users can upload directly into a queue that would be approved by uploaders. I'm not sure if that's still going to happen, but it may be worth holding off on any mass image requests to see if I can give some more official word on that in the coming days (hopefully I don't forget). Otherwise, best of luck requesting and hopefully we can add some of your suggestions to the site!

last edited at May 31, 2015 3:21AM

1a%20berserk%20jill
joined Aug 5, 2014
  1. First, and above all, remember that everyone is here to have fun and enjoy yuri together. Being overly aggressive, insulting, and generally a jerk to other commenters is against the rules. So don’t do it.

In all cases Moderators and Staff have the final word on the interpretation of the rules. Should you spot something we missed, or have any questions, by all means approach us here or on IRC.

I'm sorry but i don't know how or if we can pm the mods.
I just wanted to report YuzuYuri's comment:

I had my fun reading the comments in the mimorin censored one. Mad people like they got periods lol.

http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/6844-my-cat-like-girlfriend-discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012
  1. First, and above all, remember that everyone is here to have fun and enjoy yuri together. Being overly aggressive, insulting, and generally a jerk to other commenters is against the rules. So don’t do it.

In all cases Moderators and Staff have the final word on the interpretation of the rules. Should you spot something we missed, or have any questions, by all means approach us here or on IRC.

I'm sorry but i don't know how or if we can pm the mods.
I just wanted to report YuzuYuri's comment:

I had my fun reading the comments in the mimorin censored one. Mad people like they got periods lol.

http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/6844-my-cat-like-girlfriend-discussion

I'm inclined to let that go. They weren't nasty to anyone specifically, and they only posted the one comment and walked away so there's nothing sustained. Not very tasteful, I'll agree. But not really worth acting on.

Panty%20from%20p.s.w.g
joined Jul 10, 2015

Hey Nezchan I love your icon/avatar its so cute!!!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Hey Nezchan I love your icon/avatar its so cute!!!

It's...it's not like I chose it for you or anything!

< /Pekoe-style blushu >

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Rules updated, see first post #8.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Does the new rule 8 apply to the link section of the request page? Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this...

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

Does the new rule 8 apply to the link section of the request page? Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this...

Perfect place to ask, and no, rule 8 does not apply anywhere outside the forums.

...I don't really think there's anything you could send in a request that would lead to a ban. Or even a warning, honestly.

Cyfer Uploader
513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

...I don't really think there's anything you could send in a request that would lead to a ban. Or even a warning, honestly.

Don't tempt them...

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

Don't tempt them...

it's too late im gonna go find something nez hates to link!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Don't tempt them...

it's too late im gonna go find something nez hates to link!

Tempting nez to ban is a bannable offense!

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

The kitchens...the kitchens are back!

To reply you must either login or sign up.